Re: Questions about making an OMNI-COMPATIBLE site

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:58:02 -0800
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
Actually, you know what bothers me? You cannot write an XHTML document in
php! The XML declarion, <?xml version="1.0"?>, confuses the php parser, and
gives you an error message.

Using php or asp would be the idea way to fix a site so that it serves the
quirks of as many browsers / platforms as possible, but since you can't
write xhtml in php...

I know this is not the proper forum to discuss this... at least, I don't
think it is... but it was relevant to this off-topic topic.

Daniel