Re: XHTML's reception

I <aclover@1value.com> wrote:

> Mozilla which uses an XML parser but fails to understand
> CDATA marked sections altogether. Ah well...

Oh! Correction. It does actually work, I just didn't notice
since my test case used document.write(), which Moz silently
doesn't support when using its XML parser. The previously
discussed workaround does, therefore, seem to be usable.
And as a bonus to make up for the cross-posting, here's a
just-as-ugly version for embedded style sheets:

--
Andrew Clover
Technical Consultant