Re: xhtml and wcag

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:34:38 -0700
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
I could swear that I was reading one of the specs not too long ago and read
explicitly that the noscript element had been deprecated. I know I read it.
I can't remember exactly which link I'd clicked on to get to it! I was sure
it was the xhtml 1 spec, but the only spec I can find is very minimalist.

Specifically, I recall seeing a section that said that both the noscript,
and noframe elements had been deprecated. After trying to search through the
specs, I've managed to only end up being confused. What is the deal? Are
noscript and noframe deprecated or not?

Daniel