Re: dynamic tables

Look into PHP.  It runs on the server-side so it does not
matter if your users have netscape or some other browser.

Here is a quick example:

<hr><h2>A Dynamic Table</h2>
<?
$one = "something";
$two = "something else";
$three = "the other thing";
for ($i = 0; $i < 40; $i++) {

                $three</td></tr>";
}
?>

In the above the variables $one, $two, & $three, are supposed to
show dynamic content.  I imagine that you would be getting them
from some data-structure if this were a real application.

You have to have PHP installed on your webserver for the above to
work.  You would save the above code in a file called 'whatever.php'.

  John