Re: HTML fixes (3rd time sent lucky)

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:00:14 -0700
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
Yes, those do sound like important issues. They could affect the integrity
of the HTML Tidy application. The question is, why would anyone code these
things as you explained? Those are obviously bugs, and while I personally am
glad to know that html-tidy might have some serious bugs in it, I am unsure
if this is the proper forum to discuss html-tidy bugs?

I don't want to shoot you down; as I said, html tidy is of great interest to
ME, but I don't know about everyone else in this forum.

Daniel