RE: Drop Downs

From: James Craig <james_craig@Powered.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 16:09:26 -0500
To: "'Sharpe, Wendi'" <Wendi.Sharpe@dep.state.fl.us>
Cc: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>

for every script element you use, set up a non-script version accessible to
people without script-enabled browsers. also, make sure any mouse-triggered
content can be accessed without the use of a mouse.

so your answer could be yes. build your drop-down menus like normal but add
<noscript> elements as needed to ensure the content is still
readable/accessible.

you can easily test this by turning javascript off in your browser.

later.
james