RE: Frame borders

From: B.K. DeLong <bkdelong@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:39:45 -0500
To: Gowri Paranthaman <Gowri-us@aditi.com>
Cc: www-html@w3.org
At 08:22 AM 01/29/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Not sure whether I know the complete implications:
>Is FRAMEBORDER & FRAMESPACING in FRAMESET tag acceptable for you to set to
>0? But remember, this will disable the ability to resize the frames. But I
>guess you should be playing with the above two parameters than BORDER for
>the frame tags.

Thanks. I don't know HOW on earth I missed the FRAMEBORDER attribute but, I
did. With a few tweaks, I managed to get the page XHTML 1.0 compliant.

Which makes me wonder why the heck it's unviewable in Netscape 4.x.  Well,
no....it's because Netscape 4.x has absolutely no support for CSS - that's why.

Thanks again.

--
B.K. DeLong
Research Lead