Re: client side includes

From: Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:15:22 +0100
On Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:58:15 +0100, "Ignacio Javier" <igjav@ctv.es>
wrote:

>...please do not send me duplicated copies,
>I'm subscribed to this list...

I can support you on that part, and let's send that message all around.

You are not the only one that gets duplicates, but since "reply to all"
seems to be favorite pass time here it's easy to fall into the habit...

You would be surprised to find out how many there are that never visits
these lists for real, but just CC's them to get archived.
(or if it's out of plain ignorance maybe)

--
Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com> <http://member.newsguy.com/~jrexon/>
Moronization: a form of acculturation where people are encouraged to anoint