From: Ignacio Javier [mailto:igjav@ctv.es]
Sent: Thursday, 25 January 2001 6:20 AM
To: Html Mailing List
Subject: client side includes

    ALARM: Wouldn't it be nice something like an html client side include?

*) predeclaration (html headers?):

<HTMLfragment ref="1_client_side_id" href="the_source">

*) declaration, embedded in the document:

<csi ref="1_client_side_id">

** Example **

<head>
etc...
<HTMLfragment ref="1_client_side_id" href="the_source">
etc...
</head>
etc...
<!-- starts navigation bar -->