Re: client side includes

From: Russell O'Connor <roconnor@math.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:56:25 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Ignacio Javier wrote:

>     ALARM: Wouldn't it be nice something like an html client side include?

This has been discussed on many occasions:

I still strongly feel that using entities for transclusion is the way to

For some reason whenever it is discussed I feel that most think
transclusion of some kind is a good idea, but for some reason nothing is
ever implemented.

Russell O'Connor
``Paradoxically, a refusal to `put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.'' -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach