SGML features applied to HTML

From: Russell O'Connor <roconnor@math.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:50:20 -0500 (EST)
To: W3C HTML <www-html@w3.org>
I've documented some of more interesting methods I use to create my HTML
files.

<http://www.math.berkeley.edu/~roconnor/HtmlAsSgml.html>

This is related to Architectural Forms Hacking (which you may remember as
being related to the XHTML Hacking).  Of particular note is the creating
of an NBSP element that automatically converts regular spaces to
non-breaking spaces.

Enjoy.

--
Russell O'Connor