RE: OT apology and Sbjct Prfx WAS Re: pixel difference with IE an d Ntscp

From: Piers Williams <PiersW@zinc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:43:19 -0000
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>
well I am _so_ sorry to have missed this topic the last time round and not
known about the List-Id header - quite why I never bother to look at all
inbound message headers escapes me. Similarly I obviously can't apologise
enough to Arjun for being so stupid as to use Outlook - I hope I can aspire
to his lofty standards in future.

> I suggest filtering each list into a separate mailbox.
> (for this list, you should filter on the 'List-Id' header,
> which will always match '<www-html.w3.org>')
[...]