AW: Add Version Information to Script Element

> Don't confuse version numbers with decimal numbers. User
> agents might well
> want to ignore subversion numbers below a certain level, so a
> user agent
> supporting WidgetScript 4.1 might execute WidgetScript
> 4.1.0.2 scripts.

Thanks, Robin,

yes, of course, you're right. This version construct should also be allowed.

> If it is important to express the version number of a
> scripting language, it
> seems to me the appropriate way to do it would be by using
> attributes on the
> MIME media type, such as:
>
> <script type="application/x-javascript;version=1.3">

Again, you're right. This was the best way to express version numbers in a
clean way.
Hence, I'd like to suggest to endorse that kind of construct in HTML to
allow cleaner implementations of script-enabled browsers.