Re: Make Microsoft follow the spec.

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:32:27 -0800
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
"Does document.getElementsByTagName("*"), I believe, does the same thing as
document.all; The only difference is that it returns a nodelist instead of a
collection. What is the need for document.all then? Why would it be so hard
for people to change their pages?"

Do you even use the Internet with Mozilla or Netscape 6? A whole lot of
websites are broken, and the webmasters have no idea why. They think that
the Mozilla rendering engine is just buggy. And these are highly paid
professionals! THAT is why it would be so hard for people to change their
pages; because we've already learned that they DON'T.

viva la xml

Daniel