Re: FYI: m12n PR

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 01:13:38 +0100, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
wrote:

>* Jan Roland Eriksson wrote:
>>>Just an FYI: XHTML Modularization's gone to PR:-
>>> http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/PR-xhtml-modularization-20010222
>>>Looks pretty good. Congrats to the WG, as ever.
>>
>>Well, this little gem seems to repeat it self...
>>
>>  "Sorry, Forbidden.
>>   We're sorry but the link you tried to access is forbidden."
>
>% http-head http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/PR-xhtml-modularization-20010222
>HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently

[...]

>% http-head http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/PR-xhtml-modularization-20010222/
>HTTP/1.1 200 OK

[...]

$lynx -dump -head
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/PR-xhtml-modularization-20010222/

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 01:02:31 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.6 (Unix)

No I'm not trying to pull your leg here, this is dead true.
Sweden, or at least my Swedish ISP is cut out by some reason,
and it's not the first time it happens when W3 decides to put
up some new stuff.
I can get the rest of the W3 areas though, it's just that page.

--
Roland