Re: stats for percentage of invalid HTML pages on web?

This would require some sort of validating spider. People who write invalid
markup probably don't validate their pages, so even if online validators
were keeping logs, the data would be skewed.
Too bad wysiwyg editors don't all drop generator tags, we could just look
for those to get an approximate percentage.

I'd guess it's somewhere over 99%.

Joshua