See things on the screen, but they don't get printed

From: Eric <e.richards@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 14:46:31 +1300
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Hi
While looking through the HTML specifications, I read how there are a few
option you can see things on the screen, but when you print them off they
don't get printed.

For the life of me I can not find that part of the specifications again

I think, I could be wrong it went something like display:screen
display:print options., and not too sure were you put it.

From Eric

---