Creating a modularization tool in PHP?

From: Alexander J. Vincent <jscript@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 14:31:18 -0800
To: www-html@w3.org
I've been thinking lately about designing a PHP-based tool for
transforming a Document Type Definintion file into a modularized DTD,
including a multi-file output and a combined DTD output.  I like the
Modularization of XHTML recommendation a great deal, and I'd like to see
about automating the process.

Is there anyone who monitors these lists who would be willing to assist
me in such a project?  I'd be more than happy to release the project to
the W3C as a free tool or service.  I figure this is the best mailing
list to ask, as Modularization of XHTML is a creation of the HTML WG.

Alexander J. Vincent
author, JavaScript Developer's Dictionary (forthcoming from Sams Publishing)