Re: Q/Sugestion about XHTML

From: Ben-Nes Michael <miki@canaan.co.il>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:46:15 +0300
To: "Frank Tobin" <ftobin@uiuc.edu>
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>
> Ben-Nes Michael, at 09:08 +0300 on Mon, 6 Aug 2001, wrote:

>    This dont work becouse I dont close the form before the end of the
>
>    Is there a way to wrap form around row ?
>
> Since <form> can contain block elements, merely put your entire <table>
> inside a <form>.  This will ensure well-formedness and XHTML validity.

sure I can, but then ill have to create lots of tables like this:

<form>
</form>

the form element will add spaces between the tables which will spread them
on double the size and Ill have to make the <td> with constrain width so the
layout will be visible & straight.
more complex and still I don't know how to get read of the form adding space
between tables.

> --
> Frank Tobin http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/
Canaan Surfing Ltd.