RE: VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - ABOUT MY NEW METHOD FOR THE (HT ML) COLOR CODING - EXTREMELY EASY TO USE - MINIMIZING ERROR POSSIBILITI ES - BRAND NAMES FOR THE FIRST TIME TO APPEAR ON THE SCREEN - WORDS OF MULT ILANGUAGES ARE ENABLED TO BE USED ..

Couldn't help but reply.

1- Unprofessional
2- Inpredictable
3- Inconsistent
4- Inefficient
5- ...

1- My original studies were video, technical as well as creative.  RGB
values are sacred.  Opening up the colour schemes in this ay would get even
more people start messing around in html.  About 80% of all websites are
completely unprofessional.  CSS is a good start in having a raised step-up.
The web IS NOT EASY.  This should be clear in the standards too.

2- Without looking anything up, would you know what exact color would be
returned by typing 'Kayjey'?

3- It's possible the color Kayjey and Kayjeu would mean completely different
colours.  On the other hand, Kayjey might be the same as wacko.  In
addition, existing brand names already have a color related to them.  What
if the Coca Cola color would actually be lime green?  Don't think they would
appreciate it the way you're presenting it now.  Plus can you imagine the
customers... well, just slightly darker, a bit more blue, no now a bit more
green.  Yes, now can you give me twice as bright orange?  Hell, you know
what I mean, in hex or dec, you need to just calculate with numbers.  You
can't do that with words.  Unless of course...

([{log(Kayjey)˛}/16.777.216]*16sqrt(Kayjey)])-[(Kayjey/pi)^tng˛(sin Kayjey)]

4- The good thing about RGB: you need only six characters to define
16.777.216 colours.  Quite enough?  It's better than the 9 characters needed
in RGB(xxx,xxx,xxx) because of using 16-value characters (hexadecimal).  You
would need to memorize 16.777.216 different words to define the same number
of colours.  Just a question - how many words are there in the English
language?  Why is Chinese so HARD to learn?  Yep...

Kayjey

btw... Traditional Chinese has a single symbol for each word...