Re: Positioning fixed width content in the center of the page

From: Barry Kaminsky <polisource@mail.hypermart.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:01:30 -0400
To: cameron@cdbdesign.net, www-html@w3.org
I didn't have time to read your entire message because my time is
running out (I use pre-paid public computers when I'm not in the
library), but I thought ALIGN for tables was ok but was deprecated
for other use, like DIV. Not that it will stay that way. I'll have to
look it up.

Bookmark the HyperMart Small Business Center. All the tools you need to
succeed!
http://www.hypermart.net/center/