RE: HTML/XHTML: issues with tables and forms.

> From:	Zoltan Hawryluk [SMTP:zoltan@netcom.ca]
>
> Is this valid?  It seems like it validates with the W3C validator ... but
> want to make sure that this is 100% the case.
	[DJW:]
	It is not valid and it *does not* pass the W3C validator (you could
	have done this test yourself or deduced it from the spec):

Line 5, column 47:
    <form method=get action="http://www.w3c.org/">
                                                 ^
Error: element "FORM" not allowed here; possible cause is an inline element
containing a block-level element (explanation... </docs/errors.html>)
Line 7, column 6:
        ^
Error: element "TD" not allowed here; check which elements this element may
be contained within (explanation... </docs/errors.html>)
Line 12, column 5:
       ^
Error: missing a required sub-element of "TR" (explanation...
</docs/errors.html>)

[DJW:]  The actual test a case (which also produces a misisng
DOCTYPE warning, because I knew that the validator default would
be OK for the rest of the test) is:

<title>Test</title>
		<form method=get action="http://www.w3c.org/">

				<!-- the form is here -->