SSL Encryption Information

From: Ravindra Sharma <rsharma@marketfirst.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:28:58 -0700
To: <www-html@w3.org>
[www-html] <none>Hi folks,

I am not sure if my question is relevant to this group. I am looking for SSL
encryption information for a web POST/GET request in my servlet. I want to
findout if the web request to my servlet is 128-bit encrypted or 56-bit
encrypted. I am using IIS as web server. Is it possible to get this
information as HTTP header parameter or by any other means in my serlvet?

I appreciate your help. Thanks.

-ravi