Help!!!

From: Sunil Chinjwani <sunilkc@mahindrabt.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:47:23 +0530
To: "www-html@w3.org" <www-html@w3.org>
Dear Group,
    Please help me with one problem I am facing. Please tell me when I
use window.document.write( ) for populating a dynamic page, IE does it
perfectly well, but Netscape shows nothing at all with no JavaScript
errors, instead it shows Document Done on the status bar!! I have
checked for any mistaks in my code but then couldn't find any. Is there
any special care that needs to be taken when using ducument methods ?
Any help is highly appreciated.
    Thanx in advance.
With regards,
Sunil.