Building a proxy...

From: Raghav Ramesh <raghav@nymed.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:36:51 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi
I am working on a school project and have to build a proxy.  When I
forward the client GET request to the server, I dont get a response - I
am reading at the local port of my TCP connection with the server.  I
have read the RFC through and I don't see any mention of having to
disconnect and connect again for the response.  Am I doing something
wrong here? Could somebody please direct me in the right direction?
Thanks.

--Raghav