[www-html] <none>

From: Dunn, Tom (Contractor) <dunnt@atsc.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 12:13:17 -0400
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>
I have some content on an SSL encrypted HTTPS server which can be sensitive.
When other sites link to it, I would like to make sure they are in a top
level page (i.e.: Not in a frame of pages with possible javascript from some
other site).

I obviously cannot change pages on other people's sites to include a
TARGET="_top" on every link to my SSL site.  Is there a way to tell browsers
to display the page returned in a top level page?  I cannot find an HTTP
header I can add to do this at the WWW server level, so I'm hoping I can do
it at the HTML/CSS level.

Tom
Reimer Digital Library (RDL)
http://www.adtdl.army.mil