RE: [XHTML-L] RE: Advance Publication of Modularization of XHTML CR document

At 05:18 PM 10/5/00 -0400, Jelks Cabaniss wrote:

>I was thinking along the lines of say three printed pages, appearing as the
>first Appendix.  Just enough for a short example of an xHTML 1.0 document
>being done in xHTML 1.1 with (say) the Table and the Image modules.

First, you'd want to start with XHTML 1.1, not 1.0 -- XHTML 1.1 is simply
XHTML 1.0 Strict pulled together in modular form.

The text is in
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/dtd_developing.html#sec_E.4.2. if
you want to start from a defined base and add a few w3c defined modules.
That's the simple part :)

Ann

---
Ann Navarro, Author and Chief Geek