Advance Publication of Modularization of XHTML CR document

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:51:30 EDT
To: www-html@w3.org, janet@w3.org, steven.pemberton@cwi.nl, quint@w3.org, dsr@w3.org (Dave Raggett), mimasa@w3.org, XHTML-L@egroups.com
Janet,

I wish to apologise for my oversight regarding the existence of the
diff-marked version of the XHTML modularisation document. It has been a
confusing day re modular XHTML.

In fact I haven't seen the diff-marked version and, since, it now appears to
have been withdrawn I am unable to assess to what degree it addresses my
concerns. I hope it will usefully point up all changes.

The existence of the diff-marked version may not accomodate my concerns about
the changed inter-relationship of the 5th January 2000 Working Drafts.

My other concerns, I believe, stand.

Regards

Andrew Watt