Advance Publication of Modularization of XHTML CR document

From: Janet Daly <janet@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 12:11:48 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org, steven.pemberton@cwi.nl, quint@w3.org, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>, mimasa@w3.org
CC: simon@simonstl.com

Late yesterday, W3C published the Modularization of XHTML as a Candidate
Recommendation, and posted links on the W3C Home page [0] and the TR
page [1].

While the document is in consideration for CR, it had yet to officially
advance. As a result, we have had to pull the document from public view,
as it is not confirmed as a CR. You will see this notice very soon on
the W3C homepage.

In any event, the current document as of now is the Last Call Working
Draft [2]. The WG may republish the proposed CR as a Working Draft, with
a changed status of the document section. These will also be announced
on the W3C home page when they are published.

Please accept our apologies for the confusion this has caused.

[0] http://www.w3.org/
[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xhtml-modularization-20000105/

Regards,