Virus Alert ! Re: Layers above forms Help - EXAMPLE

I just had Norton AV stop this with a Virus alert! the Navidad.exe and viewer in the next one.
>>> "Hasan Arkan" <hasan.arkan@arkan.net> 11/17/00 03:07AM >>>
Here is a copy of what I mean, any help would be GREAT.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Deltener [mailto:joshd@mindtremors.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 10:21 PM
To: 'www-html@w3.org'
Subject: Layers above forms Help

I have a big problem.  I can't seem to get layers to appear above form
elements.  No matter what I do, if a layer
is above a form element it covers it, in both IE and Netscape.  Any ideas?

I did notice that in IE, the text element is behind the layer, but select
boxes are above it... that's ALMOST right Microsoft!

-Josh

David Peaslee, AT tech
Disability Services
Lane Community College