RE: Attributes with no value

From: <pdf@bizfon.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:56:50 -0500
To: www-html@w3.org

Thanks to those that replied.  I suspected that the code that Microsoft Interdev
was producing was purely invalid, but I wanted to make sure.  I guess I can only
hope that someone from the Microsoft development team will read this and correct
the bug in Interdev... but I doubt that will happen (at least not with the "it's
a feature, not a bug" mentality that they seem to have).

Thanks again!
-Pete