CSS

From: Nicole Sergent <Nicole.Sergent@axs-tech.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 12:45:22 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org
Hello,

I am trying to use CSS in order to place a small image (a dot) at some
x,y coordinates over a larger rectangular image. It works fine only if
the large image is placed at 0,0 coordinates, in which case I use for
both images the absolute positioning. I would like to be able to make
the same thing with the large image somewhere else on the page. So the
question is how to place the dot image at some coordinates relative to
the big image ? Is this possible with CSS ?

Any help will be highly appreciated !

Nicole