RE: Frames in WebTV (was RE: NOFRAMES)

Hi,

I have some more number friendly statistics from Friday, May 26th...

The browser, as well as the OS stats, add up to almost 100% in these more
recent stats.  I have also included the OS statistics so you can see the
correlation between WebTV and IE 2, as mention by Robin L.

(By the way, the last time around I just copied and pasted the numbers, like
this time, so I have no explanation for why the numbers equaled 108%.)

---- Browser usage breakdown, who uses what specific type of browser
63% = MSIE 5.x and up
17% = MSIE 4.x
16% = Netscape 4.x
1.4% = MSIE 3
1% = Netscape 3
..7% = MSIE 2
..02% = Netscape 2
..02% = Opera 3

---- Operating System, who is using what
Windows 98 - 64.3%
Windows 95 - 20.8%
Windows NT - 6.2%
Windows 2000 - 1.2%
Macintosh - 3.1%
WebTV - .68%
Windows 3.x - .35%
Linux - .29%
SunOS - .11%

As you can see, .7% of people are using IE 2 and .68% are using WebTV....

Also, thanks for the WebTV frame info(, Robin).

Richard