From: Pd Rippe <casper@novacentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 19:59:49 -0400
To: "3x" <3x@planet.nl>, "HTML-list" <www-html@w3.org>
JHTML documents are Java-Server-Side Scripting. They can process different
commands, like in java script, before it is sent to you. ASP (active server
pages) is another example. ASP uses VisualBasic as its scripting language.

An example would be: http://www.novacentral.com
They use asp to include all the info about the page, including css, images,