RE: html in xml

Jan -

Could you be a little more forthcoming?  It's not readily apparent to me how
a paper on SGML Architectures relates to this XML implementation question.
How does it?  Can you provide an example?  What is the state of XML
deployment wrt SGML Architectures?

Thanks,
Chris Pearson

  http://www.isogen.com/papers/archintro.html