Re: SM

Jukka.Korpela@hut.fi wrote:

> Please note that this discussion is about authoring practices
> (and workarounds), not about the future development of HTML, so
> please take it elsewhere if you wish to continue. I just thought
> I need to point out that this _has_ been discussed at length (e.g.
> in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html), and nothing new has
> emerged here.

Again, my original question was in the form "will it be..." which does
indicate the future development. Maybe that should have been the only
question I asked. "Will there be an entity for 'SM' as there is one for
'TM' in future character entities?"

Sorry for causing such an uproar. I didn't originally ask "Should I code
'TM' as ™?" I asked about the future of including 'SM'.

Again, sorry I was asking about future versions.

Joe.