MacIE 5.0 ships with full HTML4.0 support

From: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:12:26 -0800
To: "www-html@w3.org" <www-html@w3.org>
I am very happy to announce that we have shipped Internet Explorer 5.0
Macintosh Edition, which fully implements a number of web standards:
 - CSS-1
 - HTML4
 - PNG 1.0
 - ECMA 262
 - DOM 1.0 HTML

Aside from our support of numerous web standards, there are also significant
user interface improvements and brand new end user features such as Auction
Manager, Internet Scrapbook, Customizable Toolbars, etc. etc.

Download it and check it out for yourself.

 http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ie/

Regards,

Tantek Çelik                                           tantek@cs.stanford.edu
Tasman Dev Lead                                         tantekc@microsoft.com