Using Back button on browser for form and maintaining info?

From: Mona Wong <mona@blinky.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:58:36 -0800 (PST)
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi:

	I'm writing a form.  I would like the user to be able to click on
the "Back" button after they've submit their form entries and see the form
again with their entries.  How can I accomplish this?  I've seen this done
on other sites but cannot seem to get mine to do the same.

	I've tried both POST and GET and that didn't make any different.  I
also have checked the archive but was unable to find the answer I need in all
my search attempts.

	All help is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mona

Mona Wong
National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research
University of California, San Diego
http://www-ncmir.ucsd.edu/

"The truth shall set you free, but first it will piss you off"
				A Landmark instructor