Re: text input form resize

Thanks Andy. I am using style sheet as well, but I could not make it
work. I guess the "width" attribute does not match the "size" and the
"maxlength" in the input text field. I am not sure if there are any
properties defined in style sheet for the size and maxlength of the
input text, or am I missing something here? Could you explain more
specific please?

yh