Re: text input form resize

From: Yude.Hu <yude.hu@zoomsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 10:20:41 +1100
To: Andy Waite <andy@mailroute.com>
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Thanks Andy. I am using style sheet as well, but I could not make it
work. I guess the "width" attribute does not match the "size" and the
"maxlength" in the input text field. I am not sure if there are any
properties defined in style sheet for the size and maxlength of the
input text, or am I missing something here? Could you explain more
specific please?

yh