Re: flying pigs considered harmful

From: James P. Salsman <bovik@best.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:04:23 -0800 (PST)
To: bckman@ix.netcom.com, bovik@best.com, cwilso@MICROSOFT.com
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Spam?  The W3C claims to solicit public input.  Spam is
unsolcited bulk mail.  None of the messages have been
bulky in length.

Don't the browser vendors have a right to know the extent
of the demand for device upload?

"Tilting at windmills" is a sugar-coated way of accusing
a person of being so mentally ill that the person in
question would use dangerous weapons against inanimate
objects.  I find it dissappointing that a M.D. would use
such a term and I hope it does not contribute to any
innacurate medical records.

Cheers,
James