Re: Posting without subscribing

From: Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:01:58 -0500
To: Sue Sims <sue@opera.com>
Cc: www-html@w3.org

( referring to http://www.w3.org/Mail/Spam.html )

> The statement seems to imply that subscription to a list is required,
> so dropping "subscribe and" would more accurately reflect the current
> policy.

I updated it to:

    Anyone with a valid email address can subscribe to these
    lists. Messages that are on-topic for the list are accepted
    from anyone.

Note that your message was bounced to me for approval since you
used your opera.com address instead of css.nu one :)

--
Gerald Oskoboiny       <gerald@w3.org>  +1 617 253 2920
System Administrator   http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/