Re: Frames

From: mauricio portasio <portasio@zaz.com.br>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:00:25 -0300
To: <www-html@w3.org>
yes, you are right, it's an old issue. and it's a matter of good
design, not so much of language specification.

i avoid frames and i don't believe i'm missing out on
anything. most people i know who used to design frame-oriented
sites, have turned to non-frame design. you may also
notice that all major search portals use non-frame design.

may i suggest the interesting usability guidelines
presented at: www.useit.com

good luck