Re: XHTML questions

Hi

Thanks for this, I have just installed the X11 Netscape 3.04 to have a
play (seems to get _very_ confused by my .netscape directory from
NN4.x!) and it looks a bit crap with the XML declaration... if it's
omitted is it still valid XHTML and also is it OK to serve it as ISO
rather than UTF-8?

Chris

--
Chris Croome <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>