OT: Logging Apache Proxy operations.

From: Tech Lover <netuser@bikeracer.com>
Date: 26 Jun 2000 12:16:10 -0700
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi,

I have set up apache as my proxy server.
I would like to audit the pages going through my Proxy. I would basically need to log all the page requests that go through my proxy and also the page content in a log.. How do I do this ?? I think modifying Apache Proxy Module should do this.. But I am unable to trap the exact place where I need to do these changes.. Can tou help me with any pointers ?

Thanks
Greg

http://www.RaceMail.com  "Email service for winners"