Re: Authors response: The Future Of XHTML

At 14:31 -0700 22/06/2000, Sean Palmer wrote:
>Another intersting point is that the W3C hompage
>doesn't have an XML tag in it! Why is this? The XHTML

You seems to be right as it is said in the XHTML 1.0 REC

************************
Here is an example of a minimal XHTML document.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html
      PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
     "DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
   <head>
     <title>Virtual Library</title>
   </head>

Martin, maybe we should look at this nearly or am I wrong ?

--
Karl Dubost - http://www.la-grange.net/
Près de vous, madame, oubliant les cieux,