Re: The Future Of XHTML

I believe that Sean is seeing a bug in the W3C HTML validator -
It appears to have problems with XHTML that is processed as
text/xml as opposed to text/html. I quote a test case at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2000AprJun/0143.html

that demonstrates this problem.

Ian
--
Ian Graham ......................... Centre for Academic Technology
i a n   d o t   g r a h a m    a t    u t o r o n t o   d o t   c a