Re: checkbox default???

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:02:02 -0500
To: Chau Huynh <Chau@autosoft-tool.com>
CC: www-html@w3.org
Chau Huynh wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to make a checkbox check on load.

But seriously... if you would, please present
some evidence that you have made some attempt
to find this information yourself. If you
cannot, after an honest effort, find the information,
I (or any of the other list participants) will
likely help you out gladly.

But this is supposed to be a forum for development
of the technology, more than a sort of help-desk.
This forum becomes much less valuable folks don't
do a little of their own homework before posting.

A clue: try the HTML home page