Frames

From: Clint Beers <CBEERS@dbw.ca.gov>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 09:02:20 -0800
To: www-html@w3.org
I know there has been a lot of talk about Frames latley.  I recently
updated my site to use frames.  They work fine and what have you but
here in the office for whatever reason Netscape seems to have a
problem with crashing when viewing the site.  It is nothing reproducable
it is totaly random when it happens.  And when it does the browser just
disappears.  Are there any issues with Frames and Netscape?  I'm kind
of new at this so I'm coming up empty.  The site is www.dbw.ca.gov if
anyone would care to give my any suggestions.  I hope this kind of
question is ok to ask but I am out of ideas.