Re: OBJECT (was Re: So, what's left?)

From: Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor <roconnor@uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:47:16 -0500 (EST)
To: W3C HTML <www-html@w3.org>
On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Arjun Ray wrote:

> But this will never make it into the spec, because it isn't quick and
> dirty.  (I believe tOfficial Speak is "this is not the simple case")

I agree that this would be ideal, but I have an itch telling me that the
best solution somehow lies with the use of NOTATION.  But I'm not quite
sure what that is.

       <http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>
``Paradoxically, a refusal to `put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.'' -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach