oblique and vertical alignment in layers

From: <semwamufiya@vassar.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:17:06 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html@w3.org
Hello,

	Can someone tell me why the oblique font-style doesn't work in
netscape when I put it in a scrypt to act on some text,  this is the way I
put it {font-style: oblique}.  Italic work fine, but not this, is it not
supported, is there another way to get oblique text?
	Is there a way to set a vertical alignment to the center inside a
layer, just like we do for a table cell.  I could only get the horizontal
alignment.  Thank you for any help.

Session